When you order these 3 beautiful volumes now with 2 MP3 CDs, you get all the 4487 words, meanings, and for most words, memorable sentence fragments.
The CDs have recording of all 4487 words in American accent (professional male and female voices).
Listening to audio in addition to reading the books makes it easier for you to remember the CAT words.
Why is vocabulary so very important on the CAT test?
It is so important because for most people it is more difficult to memorize vocabulary than to improve math skills.
So if you can memorize the high frequency CAT words (which others find difficult) it can help you get high CAT percentile.
Carefully Selected Meanings and Memorable Sentence Fragments
Unlike a dictionary which gives up to 10 or 20 sentences, this book gives you just one or two memorable sentence fragments clarifying meaning that you need to know for the CAT exam.
Buy it now because it is really good and because it is offered with guarantee by Amazon.
- Number System for the CAT, 2e
- CAT Simplified (Past 17 Yeat Papers + 20 Mock Test CD + Vocabulary/Article Book + How to get Into your dream B-School) (Box Set)
- English Usage for the CAT
- Arco Teach Yourself to Beat the Gmat Cat in 24 Hours: CD-Rom
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2002/e
- CAT Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension 2016
- GMAT CAT (Master the Gmat)