1. Strictly as per the latest CBSE guidelines.
2. Includes all Activities / Experiments specified in latest CBSE Curriculum.
3. Includes questions from all sets of Term 1 March 2010 to March 2015 Board Examinations with detailed answers.
4. Practical Based Questions included - MCQs and Short Answer Types.
5. Extra Practice Questions given after each activity as 'Viva Voce'.
6. Group Activities & Projects to facilitate collective effortsand extension of learning to real life situations.
7. Brief description of each activity / Experiment given as Theoretical Concepts.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2019
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2019
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Evolution and Classification - Introduction
- Accumulation of Variation During Reproduction
- Heredity - Inherited Traits
- Rules for the Inheritance of Traits - Mendel’s Contributions
- Sex Determination - Sex Determination in Humans
- Basic Concepts of Evolution