Also useful for aptitude in campus placements like infosys, HCL, TCS aptitude test. The book detailed yet comprehensive, the right dose required for CAT, as you are not being trained to become a mathematician here. The book will follow a logical flow in all individual chapters. Clubbing the topics in one or more chapter depending upon the logical connectivity. So although whole of the Geometry and Mensuration is clubbed together in one chapter, and given separate chapter of ‘Base Notations’. At least one solved example with every concept, as out focus is high on concept understanding, since questions are more concept based than calculation based. Giving adequate miscellaneous solved examples at the end of each chapter covering the entire chapter and making use of one or more concepts on CAT patterns. Unsolved questions at the end of each chapter to test the understanding with detailed solutions at the back.
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2004/e w/CD-ROM
- Managing Finances: Study Text (CAT Paper)
- AFCAT (Vayu Sena Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha)
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1998 99: GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1998 WITH CD- ROM
- Data Analysis Interpretation Data Sufficiency Solved Paper 2010-2015 Useful - 1359
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2005/e