Also useful for aptitude in campus placements like infosys, HCL, TCS aptitude test. The book detailed yet comprehensive, the right dose required for CAT, as you are not being trained to become a mathematician here. The book will follow a logical flow in all individual chapters. Clubbing the topics in one or more chapter depending upon the logical connectivity. So although whole of the Geometry and Mensuration is clubbed together in one chapter, and given separate chapter of ‘Base Notations’. At least one solved example with every concept, as out focus is high on concept understanding, since questions are more concept based than calculation based. Giving adequate miscellaneous solved examples at the end of each chapter covering the entire chapter and making use of one or more concepts on CAT patterns. Unsolved questions at the end of each chapter to test the understanding with detailed solutions at the back.
- 30 Days to the GRE CAT , 2nd ed (Arco 30 Days to the GRE CAT)
- Number System for the CAT, 2e
- 30 Days to GMAT CAT, 2nd ed (Arco Thirty Day Guides)
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT
- Arco Teach Yourself to Beat the Gmat Cat in 24 Hours
- Data Interpretation: Practice Book for the CAT and Other MBA Entrance Examinations, 1e
- CAT - 10 Managing Finances: iPass