About The Book
Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Test For Admission Into IIMs is a comprehensive book that provides assistance for the mathematics section of the Common Admission Test (CAT). The CAT is the entrance test for students looking to join the premier Indian institutes of management studies, the IIMs. Qualitative aptitude essentially accounts for the mathematical section of the CAT and it is usually considered the hardest.
The chapters include Algebra, Alligations, Averages, Ratio and Proportions, Time and Work, Percentages, Mensuration, Profit, Loss and Discount, Time, Speed and Distance, Trigonometry, Set Theory, Geometry, Logarithms, Theory of Equations, Functions and Graphs, Permutations and Combination, Coordinate Geometry, Sequence and Series and Probability.
Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Test For Admission Into IIMs encompasses various fundamental concepts and features, that are explained with detailed descriptions and solved examples. Sarvesh Kumar Verma has supplied previous exam questions for each chapter in the book, to enable students to evaluate their knowledge of the topics. These questions essentially test a user's comprehension, ingenuity and problem-solving speed.
Containing more than 4000 practice problems that organized into three levels, this book will ensure you are coached to your best capacity. Also included in the book are shortcuts, analytical methods and innovative ways to solve problems. Question papers for various management-related exams are available in this book, such as CAT, MAT, NMAT, SNAP, FMS, JMET, TISS and IRMA. Published in 2004, it is available in paperback.
- This book covers all the topics under the Math section of the Common Admission Test (CAT) for admission to IIM institutes in India.
- It consists of over 20 chapters, more than 4000 practice problems and management-related exam papers.
- GMAT CAT (Master the Gmat)
- Kit of Mathematics for MBA
- Cat Topic-Wise Solved Papers 1994-2010
- GMAT CAT: Answers to the Real Essay 2nd (Arco GMAT Answers to the Real Essay Questions)
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2005/e
- AFCAT (Vayu Sena Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha)
- Kaplan COOP & HSPT 2005 (Kaplan Catholic High School Entrance Exams (COOP, HSPT, & Tachs))