Ideal for the students of class 10, this India and the Contemporary World - 2 Textbook in History has been written in lucid language. Easy to understand the basic concepts, this revised version of the textbook has been published by NCERT. It maintains strict parity with the syllabus that has been laid out by the CBSE.
Topics Covered in this Book:
• The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
• The Nationalist Movement in Indo – China
• Nationalism in India
• The Making of a Global World
• The Age of Industrialisation
• Work, Life and Leisure
• Print Culture and The Modern World
• Novels, Society and History
Salient Features of this Textbook:
• It gives a clear idea about the world History to the students of class 10.
• Containing brief ideas about different revolutions and political movements, it helps to establish the concept of the emergence of a modern society.
• Containing an interactive flow of words, it makes sure that the students stay interested and thoughtful while reading History.
• Ideal for class 10 students who are to appear for the final board examinations, it also contains exercises that help the students to evaluate their knowledge base.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2019
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2019
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019