Biology Textbook for Class XII is an NCERT textbook which follows the guidelines of NFC in letter and spirit. This book will help students of Class XII become familiar with the diversity of biological material and make them understand the concepts.
Biology Textbook for Class XII contains five units, the first of which covers reproduction in organisms, humans and flowering plants. Genetics and Evolution is the second unit and here students can learn about the principles and molecular basis of inheritance. This section also covers the structures and functions of genetic material. In Biology in Human Welfare, the authors speak about the strategies that have been developed for the enhancement of food production. This is sure to make readers become aware of the profound contributions of Biology to human welfare. The next portion focuses on the principles, processes and applications of Biotechnology. The last unit is titled Ecology and students can learn about ecosystems, biodiversity and environmental issues within this section.
Biology Textbook for Class XII shows how genes are related to evolution but ecological interactions, behaviour of ecosystems and population also play an important role. This textbook will go a long way in developing a sense of appreciation within students for Darwinian evolutionary processes. The book has been written in an easy dialogue style way, which is sure to keep the students engaged. At the end of each chapter, the authors have added a series of questions. The textbook, published by NCERT in 2006, is available in paperback.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2019
- English Core 2005 to 2019
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2019
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2019
- Mathematics 2005 to 2019
- Physics 2005 to 2020
- Chemistry 2005 to 2019
- Biology 2005 to 2019
- Computer Science (Python) 2006 to 2019
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Microbes in Household Products
- Microbes in Industrial Production
- Microbes in Sewage Treatment
- Microbes as Biocontrol Agents
- Introduction of Microbes in Human Welfare
- Microbes in Production of Biogas
- Microbes in Human Welfare (Questions)