The National Council of Educational Research and Training (Ncert) decides the syllabus for schools affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Science Textbook For Class X is a guidebook in science for students in class 10, and is made according to the latest syllabus pattern set by the Ncert. It is one of the books in a series of other similar books from the same authors, and is divided into different chapters as per the original Ncert syllabus.
All the different topics in science that are pertinent to Class X CBSE students are adequately covered in this book. It contains topics from the standard syllabus such as chemical reactions and equations, metals and non-metals, acids, bases, and salts, carbon, the periodic table, life processes, reproduction, heredity, light, electricity, the human eye, energy, magnetism, the environment, and resource management. In order to make learning easier, the books are furnished with illustrations that convey clear-cut ideas to students. Similarly, the examples provided in the book are well described and help in clearing any confusions that may arise.
The book also comes with solved and unsolved questions so that students can test themselves, and improve their skills. Science Textbook For Class X was published by Ncert in 2006 in paperback.
- Concepts are presented in a clear, easy-to-understand format along with illustrations.
- All the topics covered are in keeping with the Ncert CBSE syllabus.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2020
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2020
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Evolution and Classification - Introduction
- Accumulation of Variation During Reproduction
- Heredity - Inherited Traits
- Rules for the Inheritance of Traits - Mendel’s Contributions
- Sex Determination - Sex Determination in Humans
- Basic Concepts of Evolution