Physics Part I & II Textbook For Class XII (Set Of Two Books) is a book written by NCERT.
Physics Part I & II Textbook For Class XII (Set Of Two Books) is designed for Class XII students studying the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board syllabus. This book set has two books. The first book has eight chapters and covers all the concepts of physics. This part has been divided into numerous chapters, where each chapter covers a different concept in physics. This book covers topics on electrostatic potential and capacitance, electric charges and electric fields, and the concept of current electricity. It also deals with concepts such as moving charges and magnetism, electromagnetic induction, and magnetism and matter. It also includes chapters on alternating current and electromagnetic waves. The final section in this book also has solutions to the questions that were asked in every chapter.
The second part has been set by the official examination authority, which deals with the curriculum set by the board directives. This allows students to be on the same track as what the examiners are looking for, scoring more points. The questions in this book have been aligned according to the actual examination pattern. This allows the students to understand the blueprint of the paper and prepare themselves accordingly for the examination. The second part continues where the first part of left off. It covers topics such as Communication Systems, Semiconductors, Nuclear Physics, Quantum Theory, and Optics.
Physics Part I & II Textbook For Class XII (Set Of Two Books) was published by National Council Of Education Research And Training in 2006. This book is available in paperback.
- Physics Part I & II Textbook For Class XII (Set Of Two Books) is a must-have for all class 12 students that are writing their board examinations, as it acts as a personal guide for them.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2019
- English Core 2005 to 2019
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2019
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2019
- Mathematics 2005 to 2019
- Physics 2005 to 2020
- Chemistry 2005 to 2019
- Biology 2005 to 2019
- Computer Science (Python) 2006 to 2019
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Conductivity and Conductance;
- Current Density
- Delta Star Transformation
- Metre Bridge
- Wheatstone Bridge
- Kirchhoff’s Rules
- Cells in Series and in Parallel