Mathematics Part I - Class XII guidebook was written and published by the National Council Of Education Research And Training as first edition in 2007. As the name suggests, it is a mathematics textbook for those students in the CBSE class 12 who seek to either better their knowledge of the subject matter or enter into competitive exams.
Mathematics Part I - Class XII is a comprehensive text that covers a variety of important and fundamental topics in math for the 12th grade. Further, this is the first of numerous parts, and is the most important for it forms the base for the other books which expound on the topics therein provided. They have been set keeping the CBSE curriculum and exam patterns in mind. The topics range from Inverse Trigonometry, matrices, and differentiation to Algebraic relations and mathematical proofs. It is available in paperback.
- This book is the NCERT recommended guide for those eligible applicants of the NTSE and NAS.
- Large portions of these texts are given by those who have qualified in the AISES, NAS, JNNSMEE and such.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2019
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2019
- English Core 2005 to 2019
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2019
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2019
- Economics 2005 to 2019
- History 2005 to 2019
- Political Science 2005 to 2019
- Geography 2007 to 2019
- Psychology 2007 to 2019
- Sociology 2007 to 2019
- Philosophy 2010 to 2019
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Introduction of Operations on Matrices
- Inverse of a Matrix by Elementary Operations
- Multiplication of Two Matrices
- Negative of Matrix
- Operations on Matrices - Properties of Matrix Addition
- Concept of Transpose of a Matrix
- Subtraction of Matrices