The quantitative aptitude section forms an integral part of both academic entrance and recruitment-based examinations. This section basically tests the aspirants' mathematical ability and assesses their expertise over mathematical techniques in number system, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, mensuration, data interpretation and data sufficiency. The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations introduces a one-stop-shop material to sharpen problem-solving techniques and to facilitate better scoring in the examinations. It has ample practice exercises, graded in the order of difficulty, ranging from optimum refresher to advance problems.
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1998 WITH CD- ROM
- Nishit Sinha's Complete CAT Series Combo of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- Kit for CAT: Previous Years CAT Papers
- TARGET NEW CAT - Past (2005 - 2010) + 5 Mock Tests + 25 Practice Test CD
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1999-2000 (Annual)
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs by Sarvesh K. Verma (7-Mar-14) Paperback
- Arco Teach Yourself to Beat the Gmat Cat in 24 Hours: CD-Rom