The quantitative aptitude section forms an integral part of both academic entrance and recruitment-based examinations. This section basically tests the aspirants' mathematical ability and assesses their expertise over mathematical techniques in number system, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, mensuration, data interpretation and data sufficiency. The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations introduces a one-stop-shop material to sharpen problem-solving techniques and to facilitate better scoring in the examinations. It has ample practice exercises, graded in the order of difficulty, ranging from optimum refresher to advance problems.
- Numerical Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission 2017
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT
- GMAT Success w/CDRom 2002 (Peterson's Gmat Cat Success (Book and CD Rom), 2002)
- 19 Years (1993-2011) Topic-Wise Authentic and Complete Solutions Face 2 Face CAT Common Admission Test
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum Cat Common Admission Test for Admission into IIM's
- Quantitative Aptitude Numerical Ability (Fully Solved) 7000+ Questions - 1276: Numerical Ability (Fully Solved) 7000 + Objective Questions