The quantitative aptitude section forms an integral part of both academic entrance and recruitment-based examinations. This section basically tests the aspirants' mathematical ability and assesses their expertise over mathematical techniques in number system, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, mensuration, data interpretation and data sufficiency. The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations introduces a one-stop-shop material to sharpen problem-solving techniques and to facilitate better scoring in the examinations. It has ample practice exercises, graded in the order of difficulty, ranging from optimum refresher to advance problems.
- A Complete Manual for the CAT
- CAT Paper 10 Managing Finances 2006: Practice and Revision Kit (Practice & Revision Kit)
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT : A 100 - Day Action Plan for 360 Degree Preparation (Fully Solved Exercises with Explanatory Notes): A 1-Day Action ... Solved Exercises with Explanatory Notes)
- CAT Simplified (Past 17 yr Papers + Vocabulary + Comprehension + Contextual Usage + General Awareness)
- Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1998 99: GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST
- CAT Topic-wise Solved Papers with 6 Online Practice Sets