The quantitative aptitude section forms an integral part of both academic entrance and recruitment-based examinations. This section basically tests the aspirants' mathematical ability and assesses their expertise over mathematical techniques in number system, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, mensuration, data interpretation and data sufficiency. The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations introduces a one-stop-shop material to sharpen problem-solving techniques and to facilitate better scoring in the examinations. It has ample practice exercises, graded in the order of difficulty, ranging from optimum refresher to advance problems.
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and other MBA Entrance Examinations
- GMAT CAT Success 2001
- Quantitative Aptitude Numerical Ability (Fully Solved) 7000+ Questions - 1276: Numerical Ability (Fully Solved) 7000 + Objective Questions
- A Complete Manual for the CAT
- CAT Paper 10 Managing Finances 2006: Practice and Revision Kit (Practice & Revision Kit)
- CAt 2016 - A Comprehensive Book for Cat Aspirants
- Previous Years' CAT Papers (1999-2014)