The quantitative aptitude section forms an integral part of both academic entrance and recruitment-based examinations. This section basically tests the aspirants' mathematical ability and assesses their expertise over mathematical techniques in number system, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, mensuration, data interpretation and data sufficiency. The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations introduces a one-stop-shop material to sharpen problem-solving techniques and to facilitate better scoring in the examinations. It has ample practice exercises, graded in the order of difficulty, ranging from optimum refresher to advance problems.
- Arco Master The Gmat Cat 2003
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination
- GMAT CAT: 2000 Edition
- The Pearson Complete Guide to the CAT (With Cd)
- CAT,XAT,IIFT,SNAP- Solved Question papers for MBA Entrance Exams (Latest Edition)
- 20 CAT Papers & 4 Sample Papers including free online Mock Test
- Koncepts of Numbers for CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, IIFT & Other Aptitude Tests: For CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT and Other Aptitude exams (Old Edition) (Old Edition)