Nishit K. Sinha's motto Doing the right things and then doing the things right is the sure-shot way to success, and is the philosophy behind this book. Providing the student with a detailed inside view to cross the CAT hurdle. Sinha s attention to the each section of the CAT and, his tips, based on his comprehensive study, will go a long way in helping the students to succeed in the examination.
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1998 WITH CD- ROM
- Text Book of Descriptive Mathematics (Conventional Arithmetic) - 978
- CAT - 10 Managing Finances: iPass
- CAT Study Guide 51.1.1
- CAT Simplified (Past 17 yr Papers + Vocabulary + Comprehension + Contextual Usage + General Awareness)
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1999-2000 (Annual)
- Number System for the CAT, 2e