Nishit K. Sinha's motto Doing the right things and then doing the things right is the sure-shot way to success, and is the philosophy behind this book. Providing the student with a detailed inside view to cross the CAT hurdle. Sinha s attention to the each section of the CAT and, his tips, based on his comprehensive study, will go a long way in helping the students to succeed in the examination.
- Data Interpretation: Practice Book for the CAT and Other MBA Entrance Examinations, 1e
- Managing Finances: Study Text (CAT Paper)
- The Pearson Guide to Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Examinations (Old Edition)
- Previous Years' CAT Papers (1999-2014)
- Cat Common Admission Test
- CAT Question Bank with Exam Simulator 51.2.1
- CAT 2014 Simplified (Past 17 years Papers + 20 Mock Test CD + Vocabulary + Comprehension + Contextual Usage + General Awareness)