Nishit K. Sinha's motto Doing the right things and then doing the things right is the sure-shot way to success, and is the philosophy behind this book. Providing the student with a detailed inside view to cross the CAT hurdle. Sinha s attention to the each section of the CAT and, his tips, based on his comprehensive study, will go a long way in helping the students to succeed in the examination.
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT
- 20 CAT Papers & 4 Sample Papers including free online Mock Test
- 30 Days to GMAT CAT, 2nd ed (Arco Thirty Day Guides)
- GMAT CAT Success 2001
- KAPLAN GMAT CAT 1998 WITH CD- ROM
- Cat Topic-Wise Solved Papers 1994-2010
- The Pearson Guide to Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Examinations (Old Edition)