This latest series by T.I.M.E. introduces the students to the key areas of algebra, arithmetic, and geometry and higher mathematics, empowering them to crack the all-important management examinations. These books are designed to not only provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the required concepts, but also to teach them the application of these concepts. Keeping pace with the times, this new series takes into account the changes in the nature of questions asked in these examinations.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination
- 30 Days to GMAT CAT, 2nd ed (Arco Thirty Day Guides)
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs by Sarvesh K. Verma (7-Mar-14) Paperback
- CAT Question Bank 2015 (with CD)
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT
- CAT 2014 Simplified (Past 17 years Papers + 20 Mock Test CD + Vocabulary + Comprehension + Contextual Usage + General Awareness)
- Crack The CAT