Cengage Learning Exam Crack SeriesTM presents a series of four books to help aspirants prepare for CAT in a more systematic and focused way so as to optimize their resources?time, energy and money?in the best possible manner and succeed in getting into the IIM of their choice. These books have been developed in a way that enables aspirants to strategically plan their preparation for the upcoming CAT. With a large number of exercises, section tests, full length tests and their detailed solutions with explanatory notes, CAT aspirants can consistently assess their performance. Moreover, free tests from previous years' CAT questions have been developed on Android and Web, which will give the aspirants a chance to simulate and gain hands-on experience of solving various kinds of questions that are asked in CAT and accordingly prepare for it.
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT
- AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2017
- Nishit Sinha's Complete CAT Series Combo of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- Face To Face CAT Common Admission Test
- The Unofficial Guide to the GMAT CAT (Unofficial Test-Prep Guides)
- The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT with CD
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT