A surefire study plan for the new computerized version of the business school test. This book is part of the popular 30 Days series--a line specially created by top-ranked test coaches.
Each book is a proven study plan that takes the guesswork out of test prep. Readers study a single custom-designed lesson in60 minutes or less per day and in just a few shorts weeks they're at the peak of their test-taking powers--and ready to ace the test!
This innovative book includes the following features: - 30 mini-sections designed to be studied one per day - Tips and strategies for every question type - practice with two full-length sample exams - Important test-taking advice and last-minute review
- Face to Face CAT Common Admission Test Previous 24 years (1993-2016)
- Crack The CAT
- Koncepts of Numbers for CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, IIFT & Other Aptitude Tests: For CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT and Other Aptitude exams (Old Edition) (Old Edition)
- CAT Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning 2016
- Trishna's Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT and Other MBA Examinations (Old Edition)
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- CAT,XAT,IIFT,SNAP- Solved Question papers for MBA Entrance Exams (Latest Edition)