A surefire study plan for the new computerized version of the business school test. This book is part of the popular 30 Days series--a line specially created by top-ranked test coaches.
Each book is a proven study plan that takes the guesswork out of test prep. Readers study a single custom-designed lesson in60 minutes or less per day and in just a few shorts weeks they're at the peak of their test-taking powers--and ready to ace the test!
This innovative book includes the following features: - 30 mini-sections designed to be studied one per day - Tips and strategies for every question type - practice with two full-length sample exams - Important test-taking advice and last-minute review
- TARGET NEW CAT - Past (2005 - 2010) + 5 Mock Tests + 25 Practice Test CD
- The Unofficial Guide to the GMAT CAT (Unofficial Test-Prep Guides)
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency for CAT/XAT/IIFT/CMAT/MAT/Bank PO/SSC
- CAT 2017 Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2002/e
- CAT Simplified (Past 17 Yeat Papers + 20 Mock Test CD + Vocabulary/Article Book + How to get Into your dream B-School) (Box Set)
- GMAT CAT (Master the Gmat)