Fast-paced preparation for the GMAT CAT.This guide is specially made for students who wait for the last minute. Designed for fast-paced learning as the clock ticks down to test day, the book consists of just 24 easy lessons that can be completed in an hour or less. Each lesson presents a basic test topic in superconcentrated form, and then moves quickly to intensive, hands-on practice that builds skills and boosts scores. Because the study topics are divided into small, manageable units, the learning process is never overwhelming. Even if theres little time left, this friendly tutorial makes every hour count toward higher scores!
- Text Book of Descriptive Mathematics (Conventional Arithmetic) - 978
- Trishna's Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT and Other MBA Examinations (Old Edition)
- The Pearson Guide To Logical Reasoning And Data Interpretation For The Cat
- Previous Years' Solved CAT Papers
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2005/e, w/CD
- Number System for the CAT, 2e
- A Complete Manual for the CAT