The 1999 edition of ARCO's guide to the GMAT CAT (Graduate Management Admission Test Computer-Adaptive Test) includes software that allows users to take as many simulated computer-adaptive GMATs as they choose. It includes ten hints about how to raise the score.
- Gre Success W/CDROM 2001 (Peterson's Gre Cat Success (Book and CD Rom), 2001)
- Kaplan COOP & HSPT 2005 (Kaplan Catholic High School Entrance Exams (COOP, HSPT, & Tachs))
- 19 Years (1993-2011) Topic-Wise Authentic and Complete Solutions Face 2 Face CAT Common Admission Test
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation and Logical Resoning for the CAT
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency for CAT/XAT/IIFT/CMAT/MAT/Bank PO/SSC
- Nishit Sinha's Complete CAT Series Combo of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation