The 1999 edition of ARCO's guide to the GMAT CAT (Graduate Management Admission Test Computer-Adaptive Test) includes software that allows users to take as many simulated computer-adaptive GMATs as they choose. It includes ten hints about how to raise the score.
- CAt 2016 - A Comprehensive Book for Cat Aspirants
- CAT Study Guide 51.1.1
- Face to Face CAT Common Admission Test Previous 24 years (1993-2016)
- GRE CAT Answers to Real Essay Questions (Peterson's GRE Answers to the Real Essay Questions)
- The Pearson Guide To Logical Reasoning And Data Interpretation For The Cat
- Data Interpretation: Practice Book for the CAT and Other MBA Entrance Examinations, 1e
- Master the GMAT CAT, 2005/e, w/CD