- Aryan Junior College of Arts, Sci. & Com. faculties, Sion, Mumbai, was started with thirty four students on the Roll in the year 2003. The founder Mr. Omkar Shetty left no stone unturned to start the College with most experienced and well qualified teaching staff to ensure academic excellence in the succeeding years, which came true. August 1st happened to be the first working day, a very humble beginning, dedicated to the noble cause of Education. A long Journey of 1000 miles begin with a single stop.
- The location of Aryan College is unique in itself, the surrounding is green and clean is at the centre of G. T. B. Nagar and Sion station, situated at just 3 minutes walking distance. The bus service are close and frequent too. Today the college has launched 2000, which highlights the efficient function the college.
- Aryan Junior College started in the year of 2003 under the "Omkar Education Society", and is having Science, Commerce and Arts disciplines with English, Hindi, Tamil, Marathi and IT. subjects. The administration has been very meticulous since inception about selection of the teaching staff, as a result, the institution now has dedicated and well trained teachers relentlessly working to excel in the tasks provided to them.
- Administration with proper vision always leads the institutions to march on towards perfection. Today, the well equipped laboratories, IT, lab and other modern amenities are available for the students to pursue their studies under able guidance of the teaching faculty.
- The institution however has not forgotten the most important aspect, that is moral development of the students and has therefore always introduced extra-curricular activities to which the students are seen responding merrily.
- The picturesque scene is the success story and behind every successful story, there are efforts. The Founder & Chairman of the institution, Shri. Omkar Shetty has taken enormous pains to bring his dream into reality. Principal Smt. Anita Shetty, with her efficient management has been a source of inspiration for the staff and her timely guidance with valuable advice has always made everyone around work with zeal and passion. The active participation and co-operation of the teaching staff also is an important factor which has brought this institution its golden days.
- The chairman, engrossed with further, future innovative programmed, is always seen giving the message of further excellence. It is his belief that complacency is the stagnancy and painstakingness is the life.
- The Managing Trustee Omkar Shetty, from his young days had a dream of seeing such an institution coming into reality. The struggle however was not easy. He had to undergo enormous pressure of surrounding factors but ultimately his strong determination and undeterred vision saw all the problems vanishing one after another. He marched ahead with certain principles to which he was committed. Never losing the sight of doctrines of high moral, hard work, social obligations he continues to conquer further fields and the days of establishing disciplines of higher technical education in the institution are not far head. Always engrossed with further, future innovative programmers Omkar shetty is always seen giving the message of further excellence. It is belief that complacency is the stagnancy and painstakingness is the life.
SummaryAryan Junior College of Arts, Science and Commerce College is an other university, established in 2003. It is located at Old Mumbai Divisional Board. B. M. C. School, Joglekarwadi, Sion (East), Mumbai in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers the following educational courses, 2 11th - 12th courses.
Courses Offered by Aryan Junior College of Arts, Science and Commerce College
Old Mumbai Divisional Board. B. M. C. School, Joglekarwadi, Sion (East), Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India